Little Wheel Little Wheel

Short but sweet.

The graphics and music are of professional grade. Everyone who likes nice art, setting and easy puzzles must play it right now!

Colour My World Colour My World

Touching

Really consistent work of art. I see it as metaphorical image of man seeking himself and finding his love. I especially liked signes with "doubt thoughts" and so much emotional elements. Ya know somebody without emotions is just a robot.

Dandy. Dandy.

Nice!

The art and music make this game stand out! If only the game play was not so simplified.

Inca Blocks Inca Blocks

Attention disorder?

Many attention was payed to graphics of this game but good graphics can't justify awful though innovative game play.

Portal of Madness Portal of Madness

5/10

Not bad. Not good. Why the pixels?

Twelve Towers Twelve Towers

The interface is ugly

And by ugly I mean nearly unusable. Yhe graphics are jaggy. Most screens are too messy. Use white spaces between group of elements to make in more readable.
I don't even got to the game itself due to long waiting time on the first level. Or maybe the game just hanged up.

The score is 3/10 'cause I can see there was effort and the game can be improved to the playable level.

Flash Empires 3 Flash Empires 3

Could be better.

A good beginning. But there are some annoying things. That EPIC music loop is killing me. Please put a longer melody and a button to disable ONLY music.
The other problem the icons for recruits and towers stays active when you have no money to buy 'em. I don't think "look up at the money counter and get annoyed every time you can't drop your recruit/tower on the game field" is essential part of the game.
Overall I like the game and hope to see new improved version.

-Red- -Red-

That's what I like about indie gaming.

This game has all of the elements making indie game cool! Minimalistic graphics, original and innovative game play, great soundtrack. Overall it has soul! Thanks for the great work. I'm looking forward for your next games.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Good try.

I like this game but the fact my submitted movies keep disappearing pisses me off.